5 Things to Expect During Your First Appointment at Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics
Patients on the hunt for the best dentist in Pittsburgh have flocked to Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics for years thanks to its high-quality dental care and personable approach. If you are a new patient looking to find out what you can expect during your first appointment, you have come to the right place!
Read on to learn more about the 5 top things you can look forward to during your first appointment at Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics.
1. Patient-First Approach
In Order to Become the Best Dentist in Pittsburgh, You Need to Put Your Patients’ Needs First
Going to the dentist usually isn’t the most exciting task to check off for the day. But that doesn’t mean we won’t put your needs first to ensure you have a relaxing and enjoyable experience. Even before the start of your first appointment, we ensure that you can transition smoothly into our practice. Visitors can fill out new patient and HIPAA forms online before their appointment. When they are finished, they can either print them out and bring them to the appointment or email the forms to the clinic beforehand.
Before your first visit, Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics will also contact your insurance company to determine which services are covered by them. Coverage typically depends on an individual policy and the insurance company might not cover your treatment completely. Since navigating dental insurance can be confusing, we will relay your insurance estimate to you before your appointment.
For your convenience, Sixth Street accepts cash, checks, debit cards, and credit cards. Patients also have the option to finance their treatments through CareCredit.
2. Wide Variety of Dental Services
Checkups, Digital X-Rays, Fillings, and More are Offered Here
three male dentists looking at an x-ray
Whether you are coming in for a dental checkup or a root canal, Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics takes great care in providing thorough, high-quality dental care. Many patients elect to make Sixth Street their primary dental care provider for the wide variety of dental procedures it offers.
Popular services include:
- Regular Checkups and Cleanings: During regular dental visits, Sixth Street thoroughly examines your teeth for oral health problems and performs a thorough cleaning to help sustain your dental hygiene.
- Fillings: Patients who suffer from minor tooth fractures, tooth decay, or surface damaged teeth may choose to obtain a tooth filling. Sixth Street uses white composite fillings for their durability and resistance to decay.
- Crowns and Bridgework: To fix broken or damaged teeth, patients can obtain crowns or bridgework. Both devices are used to restore tooth shape and function.
- Root Canals: Root canals are occasionally performed to correct inflamed soft tissue found within the root of a tooth. The procedure is efficient and virtually pain-free.
3. Relaxed Environment
Sit Back and Enjoy Sixth Street’s Comforting Environment
Trips to the dentist can be boring at best. But it is normal for people to feel nervous and anxious when it comes to attending their dental appointment. Maybe they feel apprehensive about what the dentist could find. Or the atmosphere makes them uncomfortable. At Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics, we understand these fears and work to address them through our relaxing environment. Patients can also ask the Sixth Street dental technicians any questions and address any concerns they might have.
4. Special Services for Fixing Smile Insecurities
Want a Smile Makeover? We Have You Covered
Do you currently struggle with smile insecurities? Maybe you aren’t happy with the gap in your front teeth. Or you want to enhance the appearance of your smile. Sixth Street offers a variety of dental aesthetics, including:
- Veneers: Thin, custom-made shells that cover stained, chipped, or decayed teeth
- Teeth Whitening: Procedure to remove staining and damage on surfaces of teeth
- Dental Implants: Surgically-placed posts made of titanium that anchor replacement teeth into the jaw
- Invisalign: Invisible braces for adults
Some smile insecurities do not come from issues with one’s teeth, but rather the area surrounding the mouth. Wrinkles, laugh lines, and crows eyes are common insecurities. At Sixth Street, patients can address these insecurities with the help of Botox® and Juvederm®. Patients who are unhappy with their under-chin fat can also schedule an appointment for a Kybella injection. No matter what your smile insecurities are, Sixth Street will sit down with you and create a plan to give you the smile makeover you have always dreamed of.
5. Years of Dental Experience
The Best Dentist in Pittsburgh is Equipped With Years of Education and Training
Dr. Zotis, the founder of Sixth Street Dental, is a BS and DDS graduate from the Case Western Reserve University School of Dentistry. She is also a member of the American Dental Association and the Pittsburgh Academy of Dentistry with specializations in Invisalign and cosmetic dentistry.
After she graduated, she decided to bring her dental knowledge experience to her beloved Steel City. In 2006, Dr. Zotis opened Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics in Downtown Pittsburgh. Since then, Dr. Zotis has specialized in providing high-quality dental treatments while staying up-to-date on the latest dental solutions and procedures.
Ready for your first appointment? Don’t forget to download and fill out your HIPPA and new patient forms before bringing them into the office. When it is time, head down to Sixth Street Dental Aesthetics — the best dentist in Pittsburgh — for your appointment.