If you aren’t confident in your smile, it’s very easy for it to become the focal point of your frustrations. It may make you hesitant to meet new people, socialize regularly, and especially: take photos. If your teeth are stopping you from smiling or laughing, or making you hesitant to do so for fear that your teeth will steal the spotlight, it’s probably time you invested in a smile makeover.
What Is A Smile Makeover?
Like most industries, cosmetic dentistry has come a long way in recent years thanks to ever-improving technology and equipment that’s making procedures quicker and more affordable than ever before. With this in mind, both tooth repair and teeth whitening are easily achievable, and new straightening technology even allows for adults to have a perfect smile without the need to wear clunky metal braces for months.
This means the route to a perfect simple is now a relatively simple one, no matter what your current dental picture looks like. Depending on your situation and what you wish to achieve, your smile makeover may include one or more of the following services:
- Repositioning of a crooked, twisted, or misplaced tooth
- Leveling teeth that are uneven, too short, or too long
- Fixing teeth that are broken, cracked, or chipped
- Repairing decayed or damaged teeth
- Whitening discolored or yellowed teeth
- Fixing gaps between teeth, or overcrowded teeth
When your smile makeover is complete, you’ll get to reap countless benefits, the biggest one of all being increased confidence!
5 Ways A Smile Makeover Could Change Your Life
In addition to increased self-confidence, which will have a direct effect on every aspect of your life, a smile makeover can also:
- Improve Your Health: Your oral health plays a huge role in your overall health, and in your comfort. By fixing missing, infected, or decaying teeth, you will feel relieved to eat normally again and smile brightly. Fixing your smile and addressing current issues will also help prevent tooth loss and further damage. As a whole, this will also have a greater positive impact on your entire body.
- Relieve Pain: How many times have you bit down into a delicious meal only to have to retreat because of tooth pain? This is likely the result of tooth decay (a cavity) or an underlying oral health problem in your teeth or gums. Repairing your smile is the only way to overcome the pain for the long-term.
- Look Great: Your new smile will be restored to beautifully pair with your facial features, allowing you to have real confidence knowing that you look fantastic.
- Feel Great: From now on, you’ll be happy to jump into impromptu photos and join in on the fun at all social gatherings, and you won’t feel the need to cover up your mouth when you laugh or smile with your mouth shut.
- Permanent: So long as you maintain your regular oral hygiene, your new smile will be here to stay year after year.